Washers against Vibration
If you have problems with the loosening of screws in your company.
Forged and other presses
Manufacturing and processing
Oil and gas
Advantages of using Nord-Lock wedge locking solutions
- They maintain a high clamping force and, in this way, the function of the joint is ensured
- Quick and easy to assemble and disassemble with normal tools
- The blocking function is not affected by lubrication
- Defined and uniform friction conditions that result in a more precise preload
- Same temperature characteristics as standard nuts/bolts
- Reusable Nord-Lock washers do not affect the reuse of fasteners
- The washers are hardened and can withstand and distribute large loads
- There are available washers with enlarged outer diameter (SP) for bolts/nuts with a wide flange
- High resistance to the corrosion
- Can be used with bindings up to grade 12.9 (ASTM A574)
- Totally reliable locking, even for connections with small clamping length
The tension causes the screw to self-lock
Nord-Lock wedge-locking technology secures bolted connections by tension instead of friction. The system consists of a pair of washers that have cams on the inside and radial teeth on the outside.
Nord-Lock wedge-locking products positively block the attachment of a joint subjected to vibrations or extreme dynamic loads.
Immediate delivery time
We have a fairly large inventory to be able to provide you with one or two business days to any part of Mexico or Central America.
We are constantly stocking our inventory to try never to fail you.